The Perfect Fit

Spring has sprung. It's light early in the morning, the sun is out and the birds are chirping again. Snow is already a bygone memory. And, most importantly, with the changing of the seasons comes the changing of the wardrobe!  

Slightly warming temps doesn't mean I'm suddenly going for sandals and dresses. In Seattle, it simply means you check the weather every morning to know what coat to grab and oh how I'd love to have any of these as options.


For a day filled with client meetings followed by a networking happy hour I'd love to sport a flowing trench.



I'll take a short boyish crop for the Friday when dart for 4PM sushi with friends.


looks via style sightings and elizabeth&james

And for the weekend warrior, I love the tailored look, cropped or long. Toss it over a tee, add heels and skinnies and I'm ready for my night on the town.