Hermitage: A World of Wonderful Wallpaper!

I love discovering new little boutiques in my own backyard, so I was quite happy to hear from Jennifer June, the owner of Hermitage, asking if I'd like to pop by her new shop on Capitol Hill here in Seattle.

I was even more excited when I actually saw the gorgeous lines she's carrying. Not the usual large designers, but a lot of quirky and art inspired patterns from more independent lines like Nama Rococo and Madison & Grow...

We spent some time flipping through loads of her wallpaper books and I kept ohhhing and ahhhhing over the colors and prints.

The very best part? All of these designs are available to the public! That means you don't need your very own interior designer to order these fabulous papers! (Less work for me, more awesomeness for you!)

She's even got my new favorite line - Louise Body. You've probably seen her birds and lace, but how fun is this one?? Perfect for a fun little powder room or boudoir. Pop over to the Hermitage website to see all of the designers, or stop by her shop if you're here in Seattle!