Where Do You Stash Your Mags?

Lately, I think we've seen lots of photo shoots where magazines are stacked and used as little tables, set nicely on stools, piled under windowsills, etc etc etc.

Really? That's called clutter. And yes, it's completely realistic (mine are flowing out of my closet, my bookshelves, my side tables...), but what about actual storage solutions? This one might be my new favorite:
GlamourDABG_Feb09marklund
I love the idea of clean open bins (still casual, and easily accessible) stored under glamorous side tables at the foot of the bed as captured by Mark Lund for Glamour. Do you have a stylish way to stash your glossies? What is it?

Some of mine, by the way, are stacked under a small side table in my bedroom, but I'm thinking a box would help it feel much more cleaned up. Plus - when you run out of room, you know it's time to start going through them!