Zig Zags (In Pink!)

Now that my home office is somewhat put together, I've moved my decorating obsessions on to my bedroom. During the winter, I was content with a somewhat dramatic palette of dark woods, pops of red, and black victorian details against my pale grey walls. Now that spring has officially arrived (YES! we had sunshine this weekend!) I'm ready to switch to something a bit lighter again. I have my eye on this beauty of a duvet...

Because this is how a Monday morning should look, don't you think? The barely there pink zig zag bedding from Rubie Green would be the perfect pattern to offset my somewhat muted beach tones of greys and blues, combined with a remaining few of the Victorian details...

See? It totally works. And I already have some pale pink linen pillow cases to go with! Eeeeek! I must have it!