A Perfect Tabletop from Perfect Bound

Anne over at Perfect Bound asked me to do the most fun (and addicting!) post using an awesome new tool over at Brides.com. A virtual tabletop where you can mix and match available china, stemware, and flatware designs to create an eclectic and perfect place setting for your registry!

Anne has been creating some of her own settings inspired by spring runway looks, and asked me join in...

This is the one I created for coco+kelley, based on one of my favorites from the Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2009 collection. (click for a larger size), and you can find all the resources for this tabletop right here on the Brides.com website.

Should we do a little Rooms from the Runway action while we're at it?

I'd set either of these tables with this look! How great is that plum color for walls?? (rooms via domino mag)

Want more? I created a glam, modern tabletop for Anne over on her blog designed from a hot little Alexander Wang number. Go check it (and her cool new re-design) out!