Spring Bridal: Favorite Collections

Told'ya I'd be back with more wedding dress inspiration. Let's make this a quickie, shall we? (Apologies ahead of time for the tiny photos - click on them and they'll get bigger!)

Vera Wang went a little crazy with the tulle. No surprise that I loved it. Also thought her departure from all white to a bit of pink, green and even grey (more on that later) was fun and refreshing!

Reem Acra - some very interesting silhouettes here. None of them too flattering, but interesting nonetheless. I did really love the idea of a jewel encrusted wrap, like the one on the first dress. You know, for practical reasons, like keeping warm.

Oh Oscar. The frills just get me everytime. Keep doin' what you do.

Christos is a line I don't usually pay much attention to, but I reallllly loved the teensy weensy polka dots in the flowy fabric (had to give you a detailed shot for this one!).

Amsale - Might be my second favorite (to Monique, of course) for its perfect simplicity, and the genius idea of offering similar dress styles in both long and short skirts. Fab!

And, Monique Lhuillier. Fantastic. Her details are just amazing, and even the most simple dress is constructed to perfection! I really don't need to say more about her.

Favorites?? Any lines I missed that you loved??

*all photos via instyle.