Spring Bridal: Top Trends & Styles

One last post on the 2010 Spring Bridal fashions...The most predictable trends for bridal this year - the use of grey+silver and the continued one-shoulder style - were definitely apparent...

Hey, I didn't say they were done well. Honestly, I do love grey, but I'm not sure I could do this for a wedding dress! Maybe for a winter wedding? Are any of you planning on a grey dress? I'd love to see the one you've chosen, because I'm just not buying these styles. I think it would be better off saved for the bridesmaids. (ramona keveza and vera wang)

I really do love the assymetrical neckline, but many of the dresses I saw in this season's collections were a bit casual. I did like these two - the first one being a subtle take on the trend (and quite a flattering shape too!) and the second a strong yet classic goddess dress. (angel sanchez and lela rose)

On top of these trends were a few specific looks I had to include in the wrap up...

Two perfect options for the beach bride - one full of fun frilly texture, and the other a simple flowy number. I adore both! Notice how they're each sporting long necklaces to further the casual style? (melissa sweet and carolina herrera)

I really loved the structured architectural detail in these dresses by Ramona Keveza. Certainly not a style for every bride - the fabric also makes it a bit more intense and formal - but the effect is strong and stunning.

The deco bride - sexy and dramatic. No way my curvy frame could pull these off, which may be why I love them. I can throw them out of my own option pile, but I'd love to see someone else rock it! (jenny packham and carolina herrera)

Whew! Seeing all these choices makes me very happy that I will not be the one making these decisions anytime soon! Good luck to those of you who are!! And, feel free to share - I'm always looking for fresh weddings to post on coco+kelley!