Get Fierce With Ferociter

You all should know by now that I've got a little bit of a thing for bling. So, when trained Interior Designer turned talented Jewelry Artist, Aimie Dukes sent me photos from her line, Ferociter, I just about fell over. She's got glamour for every occasion in her fabulous collection. Get ready to swoon...

First of all... if you were lounging in the bedroom I featured yesterday... don't you think you'd need these?

And, let's say you're headed to the beach... I'm guessing this one would do?

Then, of course there's the decorating days. When interior designing I always like my tassels and zig zags...

And then somtimes... well, a girl just wants to have fun.

Yup, I think she's pretty much got you covered. For more designs, visit the Ferociter website or Etsy shop.