Etsy For The Bedroom

I had a little time over the weekend to search for some new etsy favorites...

For Ms. Annie, whose birthday is next monday... maybe you have room for one more elephant in your collection? He'd match your office color scheme perfectly! (If you don't snag him, I may have to...)

And where else would you want to put this little guy, but on a piece like this?

I'll take this restored nightstand in my favorite spring color and pair it with an Imperial Trellis pillow in tangerine - a perfectly cheerful pair, don't you think?

Some of you have asked about decorating for a child's bedroom - I think this color combo would be fresh and youthful while still being a style that they can grow into. Aqua + tangerine...what do you think??

Spring decorating has officially begun for me! How about you?