The Beautiful World of Luisa Beccaria

If you're not yet familiar with the dreamy dresses of Italian designer Luisa Beccaria, get ready for an overdose of feminine, romantic sex appeal (the perfect blend of Italian characteristics if you as me).

While I've always admired her style, it was her Spring '09 collection that set me over the top in love with Luisa (accompanied by her daughter Lucilla).

The details were stunning, and the color palette perfectly soft. It was only after seeing this collection that I recalled a magazine spread from a few years ago featuring Luisa with her family in their Sicilian villa - the same essence that had been captured in these photos is apparent in her fabulous designs...

To me, many of her designs are timeless in the sense that they evoke true romanticism and sensuality with a mix of modern details and classic shapes. As someone who is not normally drawn to such a pastel oriented collection, I was surprised by how much this spring line truly inspired me for a softer palette in my own wardrobe, decor, and designs this season (more on that to come!) What do you think about it? Too much girly goodness, or just the right touch?