Room of the Week 4.9

This week's Room of the Week may have you seeing double. When I first saw the latest Q&A article with Thom Filicia featured in LoftLife I was immediately drawn to his living room...

LOVE. IT. The beachy coolness of it with a modern twist is so soothing. But then I saw the view of the rest of the room...

And immediately remembered having saved an older version of the room in my inspiration files.

Looks like Thom has the same decorating habit I do - mixing things up here and there to provide a fresh look to a old space. (Although, with my throw pillow addiction, I'm sure those would have been changed too!). Not only is the living room different, but you can peek into the bedroom and see how it's changed a bit too!

I'm definitely more drawn to the cleaner setting of the new space - a little less clutter, a circular rug and that large oversized lamp are definitely doing it for me. What do you prefer?

ps - see the rest of the space right here, including the bedroom. it's all fantastic!