The Outnet: Top Designers Go Discount

My obsesssion with Net-A-Porter and its selection of insanely fabulous designer duds is no secret. So, I was thrilled when I woke up to an email in my inbox announcing the launch (finally!) of The Outnet - their sister site with insanely discounted pricing.
the outnet
Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that these pieces are actually affordable for the majority of us on a tight budget (knocking off a couple grand from a $3,000 dress still makes it a $1,000 dress), but it sure does make these beauties that much more tempting! *Clockwise from left: Dreamy grey Chloe, sexy Bottega Veneta, a classically cut D&G, and my favorite Donna Karan from last season.

Not to mention you can start channeling your own inner Rachel Zoe with pieces like this DVF kaftan. C'mon, you can totally pull it off... ;)