Bridal 2010 - Planning Ahead Much?

In an attempt to avoid finishing my complete review of the Fall 2009 RTW collections, I've decided that reviewing the NY Bridal Market shows is much more important... or maybe I just really like pretty dresses. Like this one. (Hands off girls, she's mine.)

Monique Lhuillier never ever fails to pull me out from my disillusion of a small wedding featuring me in a short vintage-styled dress and instead throws me right back into a fairy tale land of dreamy gorgeousness. And a wedding to match, thanks very much.

This dress is perfection. The top reminds me of the details from the Chanel Couture show. The bottom is tulle. We all know how I feel about tulle... it is for wearing. Not decorating. (Exceptions: here.) I loved the silhoutte so much I found myself drawn to it in other collections as well...

Ramona Keveza + Vera Wang

Jenny Packham + Christos

A simply detailed and structured top with dreamy layers of flowing fabric for the skirt. (The Christos fabric even has teensy polka dots!). What do you ladies think??

PS - More reviews from Spring Bridal 2010 to come!