NEW DAYS + FRESH INSPIRATION

I love new beginnings. New weeks, new months, new seasons... they're always a good excuse for fresh ideas, goals, and plenty of inspiration...
This month will be bringing plenty of 'new' for me. I'll be adding contributors to coco+kelley whose talents and aesthetic will add so much to the daily content here. I'm also hoping to add some interns to the business side of things, and focus more on expanding coco+kelley's design services.
On top of all that? The boy and I will be scouting for a new home and that means lots of new inspiration! I'm looking to simplify our style a bit and start paring things down to the pieces we really love, so this bedroom is just the beginning of this fresh look.

Happy June, my dears! I hope it brings you many new and fabulous things too, and I can't wait to share them all with you.

xo,
cassandra


*images via elle decor, mi casa revista, lonny, and style at home via dress design decor