Wedding Wednesday {Going On Our Honeymoon - Part Due}

Last {Wedding Wednesday} I shared that we're about to embark on our European honeymoon and we'll be starting our in Amsterdam. I am so excited I can barely stand it.

But where might we be going next you ask? Well, there was really only one option and that was......... Italy!


We'll be traveling from Amsterdam to Northern Italy, spending 5 days touring the shores of Lake Como and the small towns all around.


And we'll end up back in Venice for some serious romance (and gelato eating!)


I just couldn't resist sharing my excitement with all of you, but alas, I can't take you all to Europe with me. Instead, I thought it'd be fun to spread a little European flare around with a giveaway! 

One lucky Apartment 34 reader will win this La Tour Eiffel dress from Shabby Apple.


Simply leave a comment on this post, letting me know what you love to wear to feel romantic. Make sure to include your email address. A winner will be selected at random at 12:00 pm PST on Friday, June 4. 

Good luck!