Charmed, I'm Sure!

Those of you who peruse the wedding blogs from time to time may already be familiar with event designer Lisa Vorce's incredible site for her company Oh How Charming!, which is simply overflowing with inspiration. Well, I popped by her site last night and loved this tabletop so much, I had to share...

Most wedding cakes are so overdressed, but this one is so simple and perfectly captures the more relaxed garden feel of this event. And, as noted in my post yesterday, I just love simple natural linens for their rustic Italian feel. Combine a bit of antique silver and the effect is complete!

Rustic farm tables! I simply can't resist them. Simplicity is still the key here, and that shade of red is just warm and divine.

Can we say Tuscan? I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to have a bit of an Italian feel to my own wedding someday, and I will definitely be filing these images away for inspiration! Love the fresh floral tucked into a clean white napkin with the red menu.

If you have time, pop over to Lisa's website for more amazing decor. As an event planner myself, I can say that I'm truly impressed with every single piece of her portfolio!