Lovelies from Laura Elizabeth

Back in May, when I was in my friend Lyndsy's wedding, my bridesmaid gift was a beautiful pair of earrings by the lovely and talented Laura Stuart,...


Needless to say, the earrings completed the ensemble, and I'm even coveting another pair in the red agate for fall. I love the way they swing so sassy!

I've been lucky enough to spend many a fun evening with this amazing girl (and her amazing guy - more on that later!), so when I saw her latest eco-friendly and fall collections for her company, Laura Elizabeth, I knew it was about time I posted on her designs.


These stunning necklaces are my absolute favorites at the moment. C'mon... you know you want one! The best part is that they are a part of her eco line, with the agate being lined with recycled gold and the small leaf preserved in recycled gold as well.

This line also includes necklaces and earrings that are just the leaves themselves, which are incredibly delicate and beautiful...


I also love Laura's simplistic designs, because, when it comes to jewelry I'm a pretty simple girl...


These two are a part of her signature necklace series. She also has these beautiful signature earrings...


And a few new pieces for fall...


You can, of course, browse all the lines on her website where they are available for purchase.


I'm warning you though... you might just fall in LOVE!