Tom Binns is Faux Real, Yo.

As soon as I decided to include a necklace from the incredibly talented Tom Binns in my neon post, I knew I had to dedicate a completely separate post for his incredibly stunning pieces. I want them. Every. Single. One.


They're ridiculous. In the most fantastic over-the-top way. Which is why I LUUURVE them. It reminds me of going through my grandmother's jewelry when I was young.

I would take any single one of his necklaces and cuffs from the "faux real" collection (especially a more delicate one like above!). A girl is never too old to play 'dress up', right?


All white, or fantastically colored? Doesn't matter. Perhaps one of each? Yes, I believe that's the correct answer.


Even his earrings make me ga-ga, and I'm not one for dangly earrings (I prefer huge diamond studs, thanks very much!).

I even love his take on mixing in a little bit of some natural elements...



Still so chic. Eeek! I can't handle it... time to add these babies to the wishlist!