Soho Chic

The Soho House in New York is a member's only club and hotel that is so incredibly chic, I'm not sure where to start...

Enter the restaurant, where the range of textures, lines, and materials throughout create unique space, especially with a soothing and unexpected green interspersed in one of the main tables and the stunning chandeliers.

Care to lounge for a bit? Yes please... especially in that sumptuous deep teal, which lends depth to such mod chairs. I especially love the exposed brick, and the two wing chairs flanking the windows... I would definitely settle into those to do some people watching here!


While each room has a different scheme, I far prefer this one above the rest. Who wouldn't feel like royalty residing in this space for a few days? A perfectly clean blend of tradition and modern styles (most of which are recognizable pieces from DWR). But my favorite part might be exposed beams, which I am obsessing over at the moment! I'll definitely be doing a separate post on those soon ...