Bagalicious

I've been searching wildly, some might go as far as to say frantically, for the perfect work bag. You know what I'm talking about, the cross between fashion and function, sass and business, hotness and seriousness. Apparently that's more difficult to find than I thought.

Here are a few choices that have made my short list thus far (prereqs include large enough to hold files, cute enough I'd still carry it one weekends, appropriate for any outfit, any season).


Cynthia Rowley via shopbop

There's the utilitarian


Foley + Corinna via shopbop

The sleek and sophisticated


Chloe via net-a-porter

The sporty


Chloe via net-a-porter

And the Birkin wannabe. All gorgeous, all designer. All seriously out of my price range.



Then, with a little more searching I ran across this beauty.


However via etsy

At $48, ladies and gentlemen, we just might have a winner!