Keep Portland Weird

It's the loud and proud motto of PDX. And while eccentric personalities may abound, Portland is also full of very cool things. I just spent a fun filled weekend exploring the blocks of refurbished breweries, walking through the downtown parks (called parkblocks!), and enjoying one yummy foodie destination after another. I had such a great time I wanted to share a few of my favorite P-town things with you.

You probably know uber trendy Ace Hotel.


or uber trendy and totally delicious Stumptown Coffee



But most fun of all, I hunted down the newest Portland treasure, Ink&Peat, the brick and motor store belonging to Pam of Housemartin.

I went in search of some wrapping for a pending baby shower and instead found myself tempted by stunning pillows, handcrafted vases, sweet smelling candles, covet worthy textiles and lovely collections of cards and notebooks - my ultimate weakness.









Ink&Peat is beautifully laid out, expertly resourced and perfectly edited. I wish Pam the best of luck and encourage anyone going through Portland to be sure and stop in!