Holiday In Spain

All this neon business has given me a headache... let's take a vacation shall we?


Welcome to the Hotel Palacio de los Patos in Grenada, Spain.


I have only been to Europe once, and somehow managed to miss this beautiful country. Spain is absolutely next on my list... and if I happen to make it to Grenada, you better believe I'm staying here...


This room has me absolutely swooning. Old world styling with clean modern touches? Perfection. Of course, there are many other stunning rooms as well...


Bright and spacious, with a touch of old world charm in the decorative window. Beautiful! I especially adore the large scale of the honeycomb rug. It would look divine in my bedroom.


The ceiling in this room makes me want to flop right down on the bed and never get up! In fact the ceilings in every room are quite dramatic, aren't they?


You know that I'm absolutely crazy for this sink. Gilded porcelain? Oh my... it must be love...

All photos via here.