Happy [Purple] Weekend

Let's start with a disclaimer on this one...

For a long time all the girls I met who loooooved purple were... well, how do I put this... crazy. So, when I say happy PURPLE weekend, well, you know what I mean. I have since put aside this judgement, so if purple happens to be your favorite color, then I still love you :) And I really do love a little purple when it looks like this:



Besides, it's definitely the hottest color for fall, so all you purple lovers out there... good for you. You were SO ahead of the curve! As for me, my weekend is going to be a little crazy. Boy crazy. Shopping crazy. Sunshine crazy. And, hopefully, fun crazy. So happy crazy weekend to you all. Hopefully yours is more relaxing than mine! See you on Monday with a hot little post from south of the border..!


(Room via Domino.)