I Want to be Dorothy Lee

I do love summer. The sunshine, perfectly plump rainier cherries, bright yellow peaches, daylight until 10PM. But you don't live in Seattle because you love the beach, short shorts and tank tops. You'll only be really happy for about 6 weeks out of every year. The last 4th of July firework has scarcely faded from the sky and Dorothy Lee has already got me excited about fall.

Her entire Fall 2008 collection packs in the layers, texture, and just the right amount of funk that will easily get me through a Seattle winter. I will scarcely miss the spring.


Could easily wear this now and all the way to November!



She designed for Peter Som, can you tell?

I love a perfectly cut trouser



and the ideal cozy sweater



I'll enjoy the sun while it lasts, but won't be too sad when I get to bundle up come September!