Style (E)scapes: What's In Stacy's Closet?

Shall we call this "coco+kelley, the evening edition"? I meant to post it earlier, but the day got away from me, and I had to escape from my own (e)scapes week to get some work done! But, I have a lovely little closet for you now...

A few weeks ago, I stepped foot in my friend Stacy's closet for the first time, and some strain of expletives came running out of my mouth. You have to understand - we're both renters in Seattle. Finding a rental that's affordable and has this closet? AMAZING.

It's of the gorgeous walk in variety, with rich wood floors, but the best part is that built in vanity/dresser! I mean LOOK AT IT! Ok, and Stacy is adorable too. She always looks so French to me - so it's no surprise that her picks for spring still involve a lot of black... (and can we just mention the cork board walls where she pins up her fashion inspiration?)

And such a clever girl, she wrote her trends up on the chalkboard that usually sits next to the mirror on her vanity. Are you in love with this space or what? And, such a chic little list from this woman. I have to say that blazers are on my must-haves as well. I might also mention that Stacy is the queen of finding vintage and consigned designer pieces... including shoes...

Oh, did I mention she writes a fab little fashion blog La Boudoir? Well, she does. Check it.