Travel Day

I love getting out of my own city whenever I can, and I'm quite overdue for a change of scenery, so I'm very excited to be hopping on a plane this morning to head to North Carolina where I'll be visiting High Point on official blog business (posts to come!) and hopefully seeing a bit of Charlotte and the rest of the state while I'm out there as well.

More than anything, though, I'm looking forward to a dose of southern sunshine...

Sunlight in soft curls... quite dreamy.

As well as spending time with a few of my favorite ladies...

I love having the chance to meet up with fellow bloggers, and can't wait to meet Franki and the rest of the group as well. If you haven't entered the giveaway from last week's style (e)scape series, you've got 'till the end of the day.

See ya'll tomorrow... !

*photography by julia galdo