Desk Obsessed

Since Erin is obviously obsessed with having a nice lovely desk space, I thought I'd join in on the fun and post up some of my own favorites that I think she might like as well... hopefully some of them will inspire her possible (?) home work space. I'm definitely craving one of my own these days...


Photo by Johanna Henderson.




Photo by Sandra Lane.



Steven Miller 2006 Decorator Showcase.



Via decor8's flickr set.


In case you didn't notice, almost all of them have one thing in common. A beautiful little collection of framed objects (or simply frames) that add some great interest to the (very) small work desks. I think this idea would work well in Erin's place as a way to distinguish the space from other areas are the small room, as long as the frames were cohesive and subtle.

So, Erin, whaddaya think?