I Love...

I know, I know. The Nautical thing is so blogged out. But I love it. I love the ocean, I love the preppy nautical style. I love boys who wear boat shoes and super tan girls in white bikinis lounging on yachts. So when I saw this piece, I kinda fell in love...



The Cape Lodge Chest from Ralph Lauren Home totally appealed to my nautical senses a couple months ago. The combination of brass and polished wood reminds me of the gorgeous sailboats harbored in the Marina that I lust after as I make my way to the pool on the weekend.

And, as a total tangent... this reminds me of a blog I stumbled upon today:







This adorable little houseboat is the property of an amazing blogger and stylist, Pia Jane Bijkerk, who recently revealed some gorgeous before and after shots of her previous home in Paris right here on Design Sponge. Don't you love seeing real spaces and learning about the people who live in them?

If you've never read Pia's blog - check it out. It's absolutely full of inspiration!