Rooms From The Runway: Dress(ing) Room

So many cute spring dresses - so little time. Searching through net-a-porter the other day looking for a dress completely unrelated to anything, I of course started stumbling upon other dresses that reminded me of designs and rooms and... well, you can see where this is going.

Another installation of Rooms From The Runway!



Matching black and white circles in these fabrics makes this a perfectly classy and whimsical matchup. Dress from Moschino, room by Nate Berkus.




This one was a no-brainer. The zigzag dress from Milly was an immediate reference to the Madeline Weinrib zig zag rug. PS - If you haven't seen the collection, check it out. It's totally West Coast Regency Waspy Fabulousness.



Another zig zag pattern in one of my favorite designs from Development matches up perfectly with one of my all time favorite rooms from Barclay Fryery.



I happen to stumble across this perfectly chic violet and yellow vignette at All Things Bright & Beautiful (a daily read for me!), and this very chic dress from Marc Jacobs.




Last but definitely not least... A beautiful watery blue dress from one of my favorite designers, Zac Posen and a pillow that I completely fell in love with last fall from the UK company Habitat. I desperately want them both! Put it on the wishlist...