I Love Lamp

We all know that I have desk lust.  That perfect little inspirational space - where you can actually stand to sit for over 8 hours a day.

So naturally, I also lust for the perfect desk lamp.  Something to brighten up those gray Seattle days.

How fun would it be to sit under the glimmering light of the Arctic Pear Lamp by Ochre.


Or perhaps you'd like to bring a little color into your day with this conical desk lamp by Arteluce.




If you take things a little more seriously I'd go with this gorgeous Equilibrium Table Lamp by Ralph Lauren Home.  I love its sleek look and architectural feel.
How about something a little unexpected - like a table lamp for the desk.

I'm loving how this Studio Tripod Table Lamp from Neena Lighting maintains the architectural and office-y look.

But my absolute favorite is the Studio Angle Draftsman Lamp.

It has such personality - as if it would turn it's little head to you, smile and say nice work.

Speaking of which - I should probably get back to that now!