Nine Lives

As I continue the adventure of upgrading my home I've realized I'm drawn to making the old new again. Mid century credenzas, gorgeous antique mirrors, or restored lighting. Unfortunately, after running a half marathon today my energy is failing me so I'll be bringing you along on my treasure hunting trips in the coming days.

Hopefully I can find something that looks as good as what Skona hem puts together. Cassandra introduced me to the gorgeous design mag and it's now a constant source of inspiration.

Hello. Would one of you like to go home with me tonight?

Natural wood brings such warmth into a room.

I did manage to come home from Vancouver with an amazing example of reclaiming something old. Fabulous designer Ashley Watson takes vintage leather and reworks it into amazing bags, wallets, and other leather accessories.






All handmade, no two are alike. A true work of art. And so soft - I can't stop petting my new-old purse!