Pico Jewelry - Little Architecture With Big Impact

Last week I received a brief introductory email from Andrea Panico, the designer behind Pico. She explained, "I am an industrial designer and have a love of architecture and interior design." It makes sense then that her collection is very architectural in its clean lines - almost deco in some pieces as well!


Simple earrings with a rough teardrop shape.


A fun drop necklace that reminds me of something my mother would have worn in the 80's (in a good way!!!). I always loved how her silver necklaces looked against tan skin. As much as I'm drawn to gold these days, I love silver in the summer.


A simple but dramatic deco ring.

I have to admit that out of all her pieces, though, the cuffs and bangles were my absolute favorites!



If you like her style, go check out the website for her full line of goodies. Thanks Andrea!