Fashionable Friday

Hello dear readers!  I hope there are one or two of you left.  I apologize for leaving you.  Where have I been you might ask?

I started a new job on Wednesday, and needless to say I'm wildly excited, but I'm also figuring out how to manage my new schedule.  Now that I'm actually liking my day job it makes things a little more complicated.  

But have no fear.  I'm spending this weekend measuring my bathroom for new flooring and new tile so I will be back with my renovation headaches and decor dilemmas very shortly.


In the meantime, in an homage to my new colleagues, who are all ridiculously stylish, I present my wardrobe upgrade wish of the week.


From Ann Sui, this hot little number would look great paired with some rockin' pumps, 


like the forever coveted but not yet purchased Louboutins.

Add a few bangles like this gorgeous set of hammered gold by Monica Vinader




and top it all off with a leather clutch with a bit of an edge.  Oh, Jimmy Choo we love you.

I hope you have Friday night worthy of this ensemble!  See you soonly.