Monday Moments

Things that always seem to always happen on a Monday:


  • Over-sleeping


  • Parking Tickets


  • Forgetting my wallet/keys/phone

  • Traffic

  • Have no clean socks (or underwear!)


  • Server goes down


  • Insert your favorite Monday aggravation here


But today, amidst the Manic-Monday chaos, I managed to find a moment of peace -color palette inspiration for my bedroom!




I have always adored Phillip Lim and regularly covet his collections. I love the gray/yellow combo in his spring dresses. They perfectly mirror a Seattle spring - gray skies and yellow daffodils everywhere.

Since I can't figure out how to get one of his dresses to fit in my clothing budget, I think I could capture his spring collection in my bedroom with this duvet set from West Elm,


and a nice accent pillow like their Tamarind Print for that pop of yellow.


Although I've been wanting to get away from prints in the bedroom, I could go the one-stop-shop route and pick up a the Thicket Saffron duvet set from DwellStudio.

Doesn't perfectly capture the Phillip Lim look?

I've yet to decide on the final floor plan for my bedroom furniture, let alone picked out bedding, but this definitely helped point my day in a brighter direction.

I hope you find some similar inspiration today!