Earth Day Splurges

Perhaps practicing consumerism isn't the best way to celebrate Earth Day... but it's how I spent mine!

In recognition of companies that are creating amazing products that are also socially conscious, I picked up this incredibly yummy candle by Paddywax at Urbanic on Abbot Kinney - my favorite street on the westside for shopping!



And, in the honor of 'recycling' - I did a little treasure hunting and came home with some great new items for my Etsy store!



These little bowls are a refreshing mint green, rimmed with gold lustre, and I actually love them with the gold rose detail vintage dishes I picked up a while ago, and are still available as well.



LOVE these milk glass dishes with gold lustre bamboo detail. (Yes, I know, 95% of my store has gold lustre and I am obsessed.) I have four bowls and four dishes - listed separately, but they would make a sweet little set!



I've also started a small area in my store dedicated to 'Vintage Luxe' pieces. A little more high end, and a little more pricey - these finds were too good for me to pass up so I'm hoping that this section will become popular with some of you true designers.

Shop away my friends, and know that you're doing the earth some good by reusing! I hope to continue to grow my store in months to come, so keep checking back. Happy Wednesday!