Mad for Missoni

I'm not really a bright punchy color person. I'm also definitely not into huge fits of pattern everywhere. But somehow... I just love Missoni. So, when I saw their new Spring bedding line available at auto, I had to share.



The stripes remind me of Mexican sarapes... fresh and fun!



We all know I'm lovin' the butterflies this season.



This is my absolute favorite Missoni pattern. I want the china... AND the bedspread! ;)

Of course, not all of their styles are bright and bold... some get a bit more subtle in their color schemes.



This could be my second favorite - the blending of these colors remind me of sunsets.



A pop of zig zag just screams Missoni, but the colors keep it mellow.



And, an even MORE mellow version! This pattern reminds me of the early 90's though... I'm a little afraid of it.

Now comes the hard part... which one would you choose?