The White Brick Road

Painting will commence on Thursday so check back for work in progress pics and to see the final product!



With that set to go my mind has been able to wander to other rooms in my house. It doesn't have far to go, there are only 4 rooms to choose from and like all others, the bathroom is in dire need of help too.


Continuing the tread of white inspiration from coco+kelley, I'm day dreaming of gleaming white subway tiles. There's a the bright, orderly, cleanliness to the look that is just ideal for a bathroom.










Images from Desire to Inspire & Living Etc



It may be tempting to mix things up a little by adding a fun border. I love this gorgeous tile from Anchorbaytile.com that I found via The Scoop, but I'm reluctant to mess with a good thing.











If my shower walls looked like that I might never make it into work again!