Room of the Week 4.3

This week's room is one of my favorites... it's been around for a while, as it was featured in THAT issue of Domino mag with the "For Like Ever" poster on the cover. (Does anyone else feel like that was a day in Domino history?)

Anyhow - Suzanne over at Simply Magic featured this room on her blog this week, reminding me of how much this space perfectly appeals to my aesthetic...



Open, sophisticated (but a little girly at the same time), and not overly cluttered ~ only the essential accessories are needed for this room. It reminds me of a modern take on a sitting room - perfect for the Marie Antoinettes of today. If this were my room, I would lounge in the sunshine, absorbing some warmth and catching up on reading... and I would probably add some barely there modern touches. Like an acrylic table over that zebra rug. Or maybe not. Maybe it's just perfect the way it is?