Swooning for Studio Ilse's Neutral Metallics

I've always been drawn to soothing neutrals, but my latest obsession is the combination of greys and taupes mixed with high gloss metallics, so when I stumbled across these photos of this gorgeous restaurant in the Grand Hotel in Stockholm, designed by StudioIlse, I had to share...


I think we all know by know about my obsession with gold and this pendant lamp is no exception. The hardware is also the perfect accent to that warm taupe paint, along with my favorite kitchen material - marble!

Again, loving the gold used to create a splash of glam on what would otherwise be a very basic light fixture. And the fabric on the couch? Let's just say I happened to order mine in the same color. The pop of yellow from the chair is perfect.


Even their tabletops combine the best of these textures. Did you notice that placemats are marble? And, I love the organic linen runner and what looks to me to be horn handled cutlery for some added texture.


Just in case you're feeling even more swanky, this is their bar area. That screen is AMAZING.