Weekend Update

Hi All. It's a nasty Sunday afternoon in the Pacific Northwest. Does it snow on April 20 where you are? For your sake, I hope not. I'm certainly not a fan.

But I'm capitalizing on the inclement weather but adding some upgrades to my blog. I hope you come back to check out the Daily Dream House, my ever expanding list of Renovation Resources, and other random tidbits I care to share.

Renovation Update: The paint is being applied to the condo walls as we speak, so you'll get the reveal of before and after pics this week. I'll also be sharing dilemmas with radiators, rugs, flooring and questions like should I invest in new kitchen countertops or this goregous outfit from ulla johnson. The struggle between fashionista and homeowner never ends.

I'll leave you with some room envy to top off your weekend.



via desire to inspire