C'mon Baby Light My (Eco) Fire

When last month's Domino mag came out featuring tons of resources for an eco friendly lifestyle, I devoured every last page of that issue bookmarking new resources to feature on coco+kelley and as future reference for myself. This one might be my favorite.



The freestanding fireplace by EcoSmart Fire is totally genius. Because it doesn't require installation, utility connection or flue, it can fit into any space you want - apartments, homes, restaurants, bars - wherever you're decorating. AND, it's fueled by a renewable modern energy (Denatured Ethanol), so it burns clean and is virtually maintenance free.



They have some crazy designs, like this "Fire & Ice" coffee table that seems, well, a little dangerous... but cool!

Overall, the clean lines of their designs make them appropriate for any modern home.



And the surrounds are completely customizable in different colors, depending on the style you choose to go with.



As a girl who will not be owning her own home in LA for quite some time, I love the idea of a fireplace that will move with me and make any space I inhabit a little more cozy.