Room of the Week 5.1

What do you say we start May off with something girly pink and urban cool all at the same time?


I fell in love with this image that I believe I found via sfgirlbybay months and months ago. I kept wanting to post it up here, even though the photo itself doesn't really capture the room - just a small portion of it. But there are so many great elements here... it's time to share.

My favorite part? The doors. If I moved out of this space, I'm pretty sure those suckers would be coming with me. They look like they have a hint of pink in them, but I'm not sure if that's the glass or the reflection of the painted brick - which is my second favorite element. Pink brick somehow seems like an oxymoron, which makes it a brave choice in my book, and I think it's just the perfect shade. (The couch, however, I'm not so sure about. Or that lamp.)

From what little we can see in the photo, the rest of the room (and the rest of the loft, I'm guessing!) has a great eclectic mix of found objects, worn in furniture, original art, and more. Victoria (or any of you dear readers) - if you remember this image and where it came from, I'd love to know because I'm sure the rest of this space is absolutely amazing!