Bradley Hughes

Every day I think I fall in love with designers and shops in Atlanta more and more. I am definitely going to have to plan a trip there asap!

Last week I received an email from Michelle Bradley at Bradley Hughes introducing me to a store that is SO much more than a store. Not only do they have a line of gorgeous upholstery, but they also offer amazing custom concrete floors, wall coverings, fine art and more.


They had me with the first image on their website... I mean that SOFA! I love it. Especially the simple shape and how it already looks a bit worn in. And don't worry - they also make the ottoman and coffee table.

Here are a few more pieces from their furniture line...




Gorgeous classic chairs with a modern twist.


My second favorite sofa (the leather is my fave!)


A stunning vanity or sideboard piece.


And I absolutely love this console.

But what makes Bradley Hughes unique is the fact that on top of these timeless pieces, they collaborate with and represent some amazing artists, including Heidi Pierce, Philip Barlow, and more. Michelle explains her business and philosophy...

“As a commercial and residential designer, I understand the need for custom products. Nothing works unless it is from your own gut instinct. Sometimes the perfect piece does not exist in the market place. I created an opportunity for designers to design their own pieces for a reasonable price in a time frame that is far shorter then that which is standard in the custom furniture industry.”

Such a simple idea to be able to offer customized designer pieces in a way that makes it easy for all of us. Here are a couple more favorites...

Their concrete sinks have a beautiful rawness and shape to them.



Wallcoverings from Heidi Pierce are environmentally friendly, fire rated in patterned Venetian plaster and hand manufactured on 100% cotton paper with natural wax top coat. That's some serious wallpaper!

There's so much to see on their site, I could keep going, but really, just pop over there and check it out yourself. You better bookmark this place, because I have a feeling it will be a resource for years to come!