Bring On the Bouquets!

I. LOVE. FLOWERS. Just thought I'd get that out there before diving into this post, because choosing bouquets for my wedding? Tough. At first I thought I wanted a lot of champagnes/pinks, and then I realized that I really wanted more whites in my own bouquet... so the truth is that until the day I really get married, I'm never going to make a decision! But here's what I do know...


These are the flowers I love: dogwood, poppy (love the dark centers!), pink astilbe, peachy ranunculus (with the green centers!), lambs ear, white peonies and anemones with a hint of pink.

It was close to impossible to try and find a bouquet with each of these elements in it (not that I'd necessarily want ALL of them anyway), so here are my top three arrangements...


I adore the old-fashioned romance of this bouquet (from MS Weddings). It looks fresh out of the garden, but still structured, which I love, and it uses a lot of the flowers I want! I also like the use of the satin ribbon to add in an antique gold, which i think gives it warmth.


This bouquet (via brides.com) has a similar feel, but is a bit more wild. I love the anemones for their dark centers which I think add some depth to the arrangement. Also, you can't see, but this arrangement includes a bit of Jasmine, which is one of my favorite scents. When I was born, my mother planted a bush right outside my bedroom window, so this would be an extra special touch!


I figured I should pick out something for the table as well, and this centerpiece from The Green Vase was absolutely perfect.

I suppose I'll have to wait until my REAL wedding to have the bouquet of my dreams, but for now, these will get me started!