Remember...

Just a little re-cap before the weekend...


These lovely pieces have been set aside for the winner of the Wedding Inspiration Board Contest! Submissions are due on Monday, and I'll be posting my favorites throughout the week next week. If you haven't popped over to the flickr set to see all the entries so far, please do! And feel free to voice your opinion on which one you think is the best.

(Pssst! In case you missed it, one of our sponsors, Maura Peters is offering a free travel candle to coco+kelley readers with any purchase from their website for the next two months. Just type in 'cocokelley' in the field marked "special instructions" or "order comments". Trust me, you're gonna LOVE it.)

photo by lisa lefkowitz.

Be sure to join me in holy matrimony for next week's Wedding Week! I can't wait to share my selections for the wedding of my dreams ... with a little help from some awesome guest bloggers!

Have a lovely weekend darlings! See you at the altar ;)