My First Wedding Guest: Ez from Creature Comforts' Handmade Selections

I'm so excited to introduce our first wedding guest blogger for the week! Ez over at Creature Comforts is one of my favorite people to pop in on for loads of inspiration. When she send me her entry for the contest ~ all with handmade pieces ~ I knew I had to ask her to select some pieces for my own wedding! So, my dears... here's Ez!


Hello everyone!

I'm super excited that Cassandra invited me to create a post to share with you all for her fabulous wedding week! I have a passion for handmade things... I think that at a wedding they are especially meaningful as they bring such personality to your special day! So without further ado, here are some of my favorite handmade wedding accessories (selected to fit with Cassandra's beautiful board).


1. Custom Order Bridal Hairpiece by Myrakim
2. Freshwater Pearl and Crystal Hair Pins by Blithebride
3. Vintage Pink and Cream Boutonniere by Tinarie21
4. Sample Wedding Invitation - Juicy Love by Invitedink
5. Anais Vintage Bridal Hair Comb by Portobello
6. Letterpress Wedding Invitations by Invitedink
7. Wedding Jacket by Myrakim
8. French Ribbon Brooch by Bari J.
9. Muscari Silk Dusky Rose and Cream Puff Ring Cushion by EasterYu
Bonus: Free Matchbook Notepad Favors!
Download the free printable PDF created especially for you, by me! (Instructions included)

xox
Ez