Inspiration Board Contest: More Prizes, Fab Boards!

About a month ago, I was indulging in a little shopping on Abbot Kinney, when I wandered into Plantation and discovered the most lovely scented and beautifully designed candle I have seen in quite some time…


Every little detail about the Maura Peters white candle is exquisite. I was immediately drawn to the milky glass vessel as it reminded me of my favorite Glassy Baby votives (but there’s no candle included in those!). And the packaging! So sweet and clean and fresh. Then I started smelling them. Every single one was amazing. As a complete candle addict (and subsequently, snob), I can honestly say this is hands down my new favorite.

So, when I decided to hold my Wedding Board Contest, I knew I had to ask, pretty pretty please, would they award a candle to the winner? Well, guess what? They said YES. Not only that, but for the next two months, if you purchase a candle from their website, and use the code ‘cocokelley’ at your checkout you will receive a travel candle for free along with your own super yummy candle to call your own. Just be sure to type in 'cocokelley' in the field marked, special instructions or order comments.

Here's what you'll be getting if you're the big winner! (Minus the cute little plant.) The candles are made from high grade vegetable wax blended with essential and perfume oils. Hand poured into the most lovely blown glass vessels, the candles absolutely glow when lit. I have mine on my desk at work as I speak! Vanilla Grapefruit. It’s DIVINE. My other favorites were Key Lime Cucumber, Citrus Geranium, Orange Jasmine, and Moss Pear. Trust me when I say you really can’t go wrong. The scents are subtle and delicious – not at all the type that give you a headache from being too overwhelming.


Of course, the best part is that when there’s no more candle left to burn (tragic!) you can reuse the vase however you’d like. Pop in some fresh flowers or a tea light, maybe even use it a little cosmetic brush holder? And … (I can’t believe I’m going to say this) … holidays are just around the corner. I think these would make a fabulous gift for co-workers and friends.

So go now, get one for yourself, and maybe a friend or two, and take advantage of this generous offer while you can!

Thanks again so much to the team at Maura Peters for being a part of this contest! The winner will be seriously indulged.

Don't forget to check out the newest entries Flickr.