True Tahoe Style

The next two days will be busy busy for me as I am Tahoe for work (I have to keep reminding myself of this too - all I want to do is go play on the lake!). So, I thought I'd share some photos I snapped of the gorgeous home we're staying in here to share with you for the time being...

There's amazing light here, and I loved this simple bedroom best.

The flooring used on the stairs and upstairs hall is to die for!

A view from above of the open living room ~ wouldn't that fireplace be cozy in the winter!?

I'm amazingly jealous of all the vintage pieces and collections throughout this home. I can't believe the amount of detail! This little piece serves as a nightstand.

A little lock and key display in the entryway, completed by an old California license plate from the World's Fair.

And my favorite little collection ~ decorative ink blotters! Perfectly placed and displayed on one of the bedroom desks.

Don't you wish you where here?