And The Winner Is...

Well, friends, when I first announced Wedding Week and the Inspiration Board Contest, I had no idea how many entries I would get... 90 total! It was honestly impossible to make this decision on my own. I had to enlist a little help from my bridesmaids' to help me. While all three of us had a few finalist favorites, we had one in common that we really all loved...

Congratulations Courtney!! You wooed all three of us with your fresh and fabulous beach house inspired wedding. Maybe it's because we all love the ocean (and I know Erin wants a beach wedding!), or because I can't wait to decorate my home office in that color scheme someday... but mostly it's because this board was full of fun choices and great detail. Not to mention that Courtney did two other awesome boards (here and here) that I also loved. The readers also seemed to dig it, with more than a few comments left on the flickr page.

Thanks again all for participating... I hope to hear from you for the next contest! Also thank you SO MUCH to our contest sponsors! Pink Lily Press for donating a set of personalized stationery, Made By Girl for donating one of her LOVE candy posters, and an especially big thanks to Maura Peters for donating one of her amazing candles and a travel candle and giving coco+kelley readers the opportunity to get a free travel candle with purchase from their website (for more details read here).

Back to regular posting tomorrow darlings! Today, I'm on my honeymoon ;)