Personal Papers from Pink Lily Press

If you're entering the Wedding Board Contest that I announced on Monday, then you might be lucky enough to win a set of personalized stationery from Pink Lily Press ~ the creative paperie shop from Jennifer who was sweet enough to donate a set of personalized cards to the winner!


This design might be my favorite... but the reason I asked Jennifer if she would be a part of the contest (besides the fact that she's a Seattle girl!) is because she's got such a great variety of simple yet original designs to choose from! Every one of them beautifully personalized.

LOVE these colorful swirls! Whimsical and classy at the same time.


Or how about an intricate band with your name in the middle? Very fab.


I can't get enough of this fabulous little chandelier! Especially with a pale decorative background, and tucked into the orange envelope.

As you can see, Pink Lily has some beautiful pieces to choose from! Go visit her shop to see them all, and if you don't win... splurge and get yourself a set of stationery anyways! (I might have to myself!)

Thanks again Jennifer for participating in the contest! The winner will be one lucky gal!